Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today . . .

Two blogs in one day. Maybe I came across way to strong on Obama. From the first speech I heard him speak, I told my family, this guy will run for President one day. He is a great communicator. In many ways there has not been another man run for office like him sense Kennedy. He is charismatic, and powerful, and he motivates people to action. My major challenges with Obama are his associations, those he has followed during his years off the radar (Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Louis Farrakhan, Tony Rezko, Nadhami Auchi and others). An old saying is "birds of a feather flock together". Is that true here in this case? Who is the real Obama? What are his true intentions? Will he be a man of Honor? What is his definition of "Change"? I have so many questions, but no worries. It is all good in Gods Kingdom and it will remain all good in my heart. I will commit to pray for him, and support him as the leader that God has chosen for our country. I will have more thoughts along the way. Peace

No comments: