Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve and 20+ inches of snow . . .


today is Christmas eve, for some on this globe it is already Christmas day. I have had a wonderful time these past few days. To start we had a snow day on last Friday. It began to snow some time in the morning. It kept snowing until there was over 10 inches. Josh and I shoveled so much snow that day. I am proud of him. He has his first job, OK besides my Dad's lawn. He is shoveling snow for a lady in our neighborhood. I helped him on the first day. We shoveled a total of three times that day. We were soar, but we had accomplished something good. So much fun and learning in snow removal. Powerful.

We spent Saturday with my family at my parents house. It was a great time of celebration and fun. Everyone is off on vacation for Christmas, so we did our family gathering then. All the kids, and grand kids and parents, and everyone. My cousin Dave and his family came as well. What a blessing.

Church was awesome, and the Christmas program was great that evening. We also gather with friends and family for dinner at our house after. Fellowship is so wonderful.

I enjoyed a day of work around the house on Monday. Then went to work at the Busch's for a few hours. After that I drove Mona Lisa down the road trying to charge the battery, but the car died on me and I had to push her the rest of the way home. Not too far, about a half a mile. It was not too bad, though it was very cold. I think it is the alternator. I am not quite sure. I am using my dads car for a few days. That will be good.

I worked yesterday for 8 hours at the Busch's. Very busy working that day, senior day, and there was also another snow storm. People in Michigan get crazy with snow. What is up with that, we get snow here. Crazy man, just crazy. Then I went with my dad for dinner at El Padio. What a nice place to eat here in the Novi area.
OK, this is a lame blog, but it is OK. Peace

No comments: