Monday, December 7, 2009

A date which will live in infamy . . .


Yes, today is that day. . . December 7, 2009 . . . I Hereby ask me, myself and I to declare a war upon the forces that tend to bring me down. I have continued too long in the ways of the current, it is time to step up and move toward a new Goal, a new Hope and a renewed vision of Me. I am tired of being overweight, and there is no one else who can change this thing for me. I am tired of being down on me from the inside, so a full waged war on negative self talk begins today. Now is the time for me to act! I want to again be able to fit into my wedding band, I am proud of my friend, lover and wife . . . I want the world to know that I am taken and thankfully so. I want my kids to see in me a man who is governed by love and lead by the spirit of God . . . I want them to be able to look at their life and say our dad gave his best, his all for the things he believed . . . I want to conquer my slide to lazy and procrastination . . . and begin to live consistent and stay on top of the challenges that I face. Yes the task before me is daunting, just look at me, I do not even know how I have let this come to be, but it is here, now, that I declare war. I can not, must not labor the past, it is what it is . . . I must forgive, and never forget the things I have learned there, - but press forward to the new moment which is defined by today, the now . . . I must focus upon the now, the things that must be done today in order for the tomorrows of my life to be different, lighter, fuller of life . . . I will begin a Project 365 online and flickr and post a daily photo and a note . . . I will also chart my course of activity here online as well . . . I am blessed, and I know the days will be tough, and that I must get up and get busy each moment. I am ready . . . Lets go . . . Peace

No comments: