Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 6 . . .

Saturday . . . All day was taken up with the AT&T U-Verse guy installing the new TV, Phone, and Internet in our house. It is nice so far. But all day, it was crazy. I went to load my blog and photos for the day and all of a sudden, we had no power. I was bored and took a flashlight and began to make some crazy photos on a tripod. My son Josh helped me out and they came out kinda cool . . . I will a a couple here . . .

I liked these photos of the singing angles in the spotlights. The power outage lasted until 2 am and I had the generator running. I put all the equipment away and made it to bed around 4 pm, after a little bit of TV watching. Needless to say I did not get up for church today. I missed out on being with my Church family. I will go to bed sooner next time, power outage or not. Have a wonderful day. Peace

1 comment:

Samantha said...

The pictures are funny. It's cool to see what you can come up with when the circumstances change.