Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 11 . . .


Here I am again in the final moments of the day adding my blog and my 365 photo . . . I enjoy so much of my moments that it is hard to fill in all the blanks. It was nice to be with the students today at school. My photo today comes from Art class. It is nice. Color is nice. I like living in a world of color. Even though the coming months will be dull and grey many times here in Michigan, I will look for the joys found in the colors that I am able to see.


After School today, it was nice to come home and take a nap. Wow, what a nice thing to be able to sleep soundly for a few moments in the afternoon. I was very tired during school after lunch. I even dreamed a little, though I do not remember the dream.


Tonight I had a sub board meeting. It was quick and uneventful. I am enjoying being part of the Board. Have a wonderful evening, and a great sleep . . .

No comments: