Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 9 . . .


Today was a wonderful Tuesday . . . and the halls of the High School are alive with the Winter Holidays . . . you see there is no Christmas, it is now holidays. But I will not go on that soap box. It is a winter celebration. Have you ever looked into the history of the celebration of Christmas? What is it with the focus on Jesus Birth day - Christ Mass? I do not see Jesus Throwing himself a big Birthday bash, nor do I see any of the early church celebrating this as a holiday. I would like to know more about the history behind Christmas and the church.


Today I had fun working on recovering from my own foolishness of procrastination . . . I balanced my check book after a month. I had a months worth of receipts to enter into the book. Lucky me, it only took 4 hours of work. But I am now done. Procrastination sucks, and I will again make an agreement not to do it ever, ever again.


Well, I am ready to hit the hay, Read some proverbs along the way and learn. Peace

No comments: