Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just one more day . . .


Yes that is right, one more day of my glorious 41 st year of life. As the song goes I will be another day older and deeper in debt. I am excited about my birthday. I will be 42 years old, and I am looking forward to what this year will bring.

I am tired today. I did not have to work last night, but still I am tired.

I want to write something good today, I just do not know what to write, so I am just coasting with words in a free flow style. Random thoughts as they pop into my head.

I am loving my church. I look forward to getting involved in the actual ministry. The last series was called Family Business. Pastor Chris did a great Job reminding us that the ministry is about people. It is not about buildings or programs. Jesus came to seek and to save that which was lost. Jesus also told the men that they would be Fishers of Men. I want to make sure that I live and lead folks to Jesus.

I will write more in the coming days. I hope it is more philosophy and deeper. Peace

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy birthday!!!

Tree said...

you are so nice. Thanks sam Have a wonderful day. Peace