Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday . . .


Good morning World - Spring Break for us is now officially over. I am so glad to be back to work. There is just something about work that is satisfying. I miss the routine as well. A friend gave me a gift. Don't you just love unexpected gifts. It is an Eskimo proverb - "may you have warmth in your igloo, oil in your lamp, and peace in your heart". I love it. It is on a magnet. So cool. I love this person. They are a wonderful asset to my world and life. Do you have people in your life that just give you hope and joy? Are you the type of person that is that person in someone else's life? It is time for us to move from "MEism" to "OTHERism" or at the least "USism", or better yet "WEism".

My break was wonderful. I only had to work at Busch's over the week. I am almost done with my 90 day probationary period. I am so thankful. Not to mention, I should receive some type of raise. This work that I am doing at Busch's is not about the pay. But it is about the pay. I am here to learn something about me, about the world and about God's greatest love - People. It has been an amazing learning opportunity already. I am so blessed. I have to run to class now, have a wonderful day. I will blog again soon. PEACE.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I was sick today...but at least I read 2 books...did anything exciting happen at school?

Tree said...

I went to say hi to you in fourth block and you were not there to say hi too. that was highly unusual. I do not think any thing of note from my perspective happened yesterday, but then again I am an old guy. HAHA. I hope you are feelin better. Peace