Monday, March 10, 2008

Quick one . . .


Hi everyone. I am alive, the weekend was awesome, I am very tired. This week is my birthday week. I can not believe I will be 42 on Thursday. It is amazing. I do not know how it happened, I just remember being 17 like it was yesterday. I had a good time with my family this weekend. We were able to get Super Mario Brawl this weekend, that made my son happy. Diana and I spent some time talking about life. That was a blessing. I love my wife like no other. I spoke at men's prayer Breakfast on Saturday. It was good to be in the teaching saddle again. I shared with the men that it is our objective as followers of Jesus to be Show and Tell for God to a world that does not know him. We are to show Jesus in our life and tell others about his love for Them. Well, it was fun, and breakfast was good also. It was good to see men that I love and respect as well. I can not believe that spring break is coming soon. Wow, that will be nice to catch up on rest. What are you doing during the Easter Break thing?? Well, have a wonderful day, I have to go swim with my students now, Peace.

No comments: