Monday, December 10, 2007

Keep Looking Up . . .


When you feel down, it is best to keep looking up. I have not been working my second job at Covenant for about 4 months now. It is getting tight financially. I am looking for another part time job. The move from Covenant was driven by my desire to follow God. He has me in a place to learn from him. I am reading a book and in the book the author says, "Setbacks are often setups for God to act." I know God wants to teach me to trust him fully with my life and my future. I am not saying that I can sit and watch Jerry Springer episodes and God will bail me out. NO that would be the way of a fool. But to seek God and follow him as he leads me is the way I want to go.

So, what are you thinking about today? I am thinking about all the stuff that needs done. I have to take my daughter to Winter Guard tonight. I have to work on organizing my Garage. I have to clan out the basement. I give it about 12 - 15 hours of work to do all these things, but life will be much better with these areas in order. I am thinking about what type of Job I would like to have. What it is that I am created to do. I love my work at the High School. I love to encourage students. I love to watch them learn a grow. I really enjoy laughing and making others laugh as well. It is nice to see folks have a great time. I am going to hit the road. I look forward to the coming days. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Wow, you can make everything seem deep and thoughtfull. Nothing on my blog is deep or thoughtfull. Good luck on getting stuffs done.