Sunday, December 2, 2007

Is it December ? ? ?


How did we get into the end of the year already. Christmas is just around the corner. I can not believe we are here already. What does Christmas mean to you. I have a hard time dealing with the entire manufactured Christmas thing. I am not a big do it on the day, because that is the way it is to be sort of Guy. I am kinda a rebel in that regard. I would rather get folks a gift, because I wanted to get them a gift. I love giving, just because. Not because it is what everyone is doing. I love writing and giving gifts to folks when they are not looking for a gift. Just the other day I sent many of my friends a photo we took at a wedding. I put them in a frame and sent them a note. It was fun, and they were not expecting it to come. That is the best part. Making someones day, when they least expect it. If you read this blog, I ask you to tell me how do you get into the spirit of Christmas? What do you do to have fun, and be fun during the holiday time. Well, love ya. you all have a great day. Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never did have the Christmas spirit before the baby came. It could just come and go, for all I cared, same as every other holiday. This year is a little different. I still don't really care about the holiday, but something makes me want Stephen to care about it. I want him to have special memories and traditions. Saturday I took him to get pictures done and on a whim got some pictures with Santa. He doesn't have a clue what's going on, but hopefully he will look at the photos one day and have a happy feeling.

Tree said...

I guess it it mostly because of all the "Stuff" that goes with the Christmas Season. I love to love, I love to give, I love to enjoy people. I just do not like the entire marketing and selling of some sort of feeling. I want to experience the Joy of the Season, more days than one. I want to live in an attitude of Christmas Daily. Thank you for reading my posts. I read yours as well. Have a beautiful day.