Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snow Day . . .




Can you say Snow Day. I love working as a teacher in Education. How many other Jobs do you know of that have a snow day? A day that you get off just because it snows. So, I received a call on Sunday Night saying that Monday, would be a snow day. Wow, a Monday of all days. Many people hate Mondays. I do not mind Mondays too bad, they are just another day to spend with students. I also enjoy swimming with some of my students on Mondays. Part of me missed swimming, but I loved being off. I was able to get my check book caught up. I also had the joy of going to eat lunch with my Dad. That was a blessing. What would you do if you were given a free day? How would you use your time? What do you need to get done?? Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually have two days scheduled off after Christmas because if I don't use up my vacation by the end of the year I lose them. I plan on sending the baby to daycare and getting back in bed, for as long as I please. I cannot wait.

Tree said...

Krista,
That sounds like a great Plan. I know you have been working a lot lately. Enjoy the REST.
peace