Friday, December 28, 2007

To bleed or not to bleed . . .


Here in lies the question. Oops, I did it again . . . and no I am not Britney Spears. I went out looking for a place to give blood. I want to be an every eight weeks donor. They are rare, or so I hear. To give blood, what is the big deal? I use to be afraid of giving blood, but now I am like well, it will just be a pinch and it will be over in a few, and hopefully some body will enjoy life for another day. Also I want to give, what I have. And blood I have at this time. I can not spare an arm of a leg, but blood is not a problem. What do you like to give?? Do you give your time to help those in need? Do you knit, and share your gift with others. That is for you my friend. Do you like to share your abundance, if so I could use some help with some student loans we can not get rid of. Ha ha, well, that would be a dream come true. What do you do to make a positive impact on your world?? I would love to hear from you. I am a crazy man for an audience. I love dialog. Have a wonderful day. . . Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean I've been reading all this time and you're NOT Britney??? Well, I guess I'm hooked now, so I'll keep reading. I have always tried to give back by having an open ear to people who just need to talk. Pretty odd, actually, considering I have struggled with clinical depression most of my life and I am really the one who needs an ear...maybe my experiences make me a better listener and more understanding of others. I am also trying as hard as I can to put my troubles aside as much as possible in order to raise a confident, loving son. I see that as one of the greatest gifts I can offer. I don't think I could do the blood thing, though. More power to ya.

Tree said...

Krista, thanks for our comments. It is a blessing to give back. Our story is just that, part of our story. So I encourge you keep sharing your ear. It is giving to others we find our ability to move forward. I am praying with you and for you. I know you will do well by your son. Have a blessed day. Peace

Samantha said...

I need to find a way to give back to others. I need to help people more. I should add that to the list of big, fun, scary things