Thursday, November 29, 2007

I only have a moment . . .


I just finished this great book. It is called Confessions of a Pastor: Adventures in Dropping the Pose and Getting Real with God by Craig Groeschel. It was amazing. Actually, Just what I needed. So if you want go to amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Pastor-Adventures-Dropping-Getting/dp/1590527208 and search inside. I was moved so much that I decided to read another book by the same author called Chazown: khaw-ZONE - A Different Way to See Your Life. I am just beginning this book so I will tell you more about it in the future. I want to say thank you to my friend for pointing out my misuse of Soar for Sore. You are so nice. Keep up the writing, you can finish if you dedicate yourself to the task. I have to run. The evening is set on FLY BY mode. See ya now.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Sounds pretty cool. I should read that.