Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mona Lisa is sick . . .


Well, I had to make a quick stop by the hospital today. Ya, Mona Lisa is sick. I think it is the heater core. I dropped the car off at a A1 Radiator on Old Novi Rd. and it should be done by tomorrow. This car has been a blessing already. I have learned to trust in God as I drive this wonderful car.

I start at Busch's in Novi tomorrow. Tomorrow is the Grand Opening. I am part of the first day team. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. The great thing is that I will work enough this weekend to pay for Mona Lisa's office visit. What a wonderful provision.

Today was also a mile stone in my life as well. I rode a bus. Can you believe that. I know it sounds funny, but a few years ago I would not have gotten on a bus for a million dollars. I do not know what it was, some sort of anxiety. But today, I faced my challenge, and actually enjoyed the field trip. We went to Olga's, did not car for that as much. Then we went to Meijer to do some shopping. It was wonderful to be with the students from my class.

So what is new with you? I am praying for you all. If you read my blogs, please leave a comment. I will also pray for you. Have a wonderful day. Peace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the car. I am lucky that almost every person in my family has a trade, from plumbing to furniture repair...and I married a mechanic! The money we save on things like that is a blessing in itself. I know what a downer it is to have those things happen. I also hate riding the bus. I have really delicate sinuses and any bus gives me a killer headache. I seldom enjoyed any field trips until I got older and figured out the problem...then I would load up on sinus meds and be fine.
We are doing okay. Steve is getting his name out there but this has really been a blow to his ego and he is struggling to regain his confidence and get back out there. Your prayers are certainly helping, because we are still making it. Not sure how, but we are. I am so thankful to have found friends like you on the internet. So funny how we would have never met in real life, but somehow we are all able to find each other online!

Tree said...

So true. . . Have a wonderful day

Tree said...

Hi Krista, I only had a moment last time to say Hey. It is good to hear from you all. Thanks for the wonderful encouraging words. It is a blessing to find people of kindrid spirit online. The online community makes our world smaller and bigger all at the same time. It is an amazing time to be living. You know, I do not know how we make it some times eather. But we do seem to make it. I give the Glory to God. He is the one who provides. Have a wonderful day. Peace

Samantha said...

good luck. Why do you take your students on field trips that none of us get to go on?

Tree said...

The field trip we go on is called CBI - Community Based Instruction. I want you to meet the students I work with some time, if you are willing. Have a wonderful day. . .