Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sitting between a sports genius and a smart kid . . .

I am in graphic arts class. I am sitting with the sports guru for out high school. Well, it is all good. I am having a good day so far. It is nice to be in class with students today. Can you believe it is January, and it is like 65 degrees out side. We are having some odd weather. It is suppose to snow some time on Thursday. It is so wet outside right now, it is not funny. I am looking forward to being home today, hanging out with my family. I am in the mood for some grilled hot dogs and veggies. I am just rambling right now, sorry if there is no point to this blog. Maybe I am just brain burping on the page. I am kinda tired. But I am not tired. I had a good day so far, and lunch was awesome. Let me tell you about it. My wife is a great cook, she made some butt kicking beef stew. It was so good, my mouth is still watering. What am I going to do tonight. I would not mind going home and just sleeping the day away. I need to do the check book. I need to look at the bills. I do have to go by the UPS store. The pen I blogged about last week or so came in and it was broken. I was so bummed out. I called and made plans to return it to the company for another pen. I am getting a Caran d' Ache 849 Origional . . . in the place of the other one. I can not wait till it comes in. I love pens, and having taken the year off of buying pens, I will be glad to get this one. So what is new with you today? What is on your mind and heart. What are you thinking about? How is the weather where you are? How is your soul? How are those you love? What do you want to do today? I mean what do you really want to do today? Life is good, even when it is bad. Have a wonderful day. Keep looking up, the sun is out there somewhere. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

What makes the sports genius, and what makes the smart kid?

Tree said...

I do not know, I was just being funny. You know?

DragonustX said...

Well me and u both no wat makes a sports genius i mean someone who likes sports and can memorize facts and stats about players teams a when they play. Smart well its kind ur own defeinition i mean smart could be 4.0 to one person a the pothead down the street that is a deep thinker.