Friday, January 25, 2008

Why I . . .


Why I blog. I love to blog. I went crazy the other day with the blogs. I am thankful to my friend Froomla. I would not be blogging if it was not for her influence in my life. I like to blog. I like to pour out thoughts onto a page. I still Journal with my pen and paper. I also learn by writing my thoughts. I learn by processing the information I take in and apply to a page. I also learn as I speak. I like dialog. I also like the aspect of blogging for people to provide feedback. I love the thought that someone else may possible be encouraged to think deeply as a result of my thoughts. I have been moved by others thoughts. I have enjoyed the blogs I have noted in my blog. Why do you Blog?? Do my blogs cause you to think? Well, Have fun. Peace.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

The Thinker by Rodin! I feel like such a Quiz Bowl genius for knowing that!