Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What makes you . . .


Hi, I just had a crazy thought. What is it that makes you laugh? Or makes you happy? What do you find joy, I mean real joy in? What is it that causes you to think, really think that life is good? Have you ever had one of those moments when you felt like everything was good? What was that like, and what was the event? I am going to think about this as well, and I will get back to you. But if you will leave me a post telling me what you think. OK, Bye, have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel my best when my brothers, sister, mom and dad are all together telling stories. We have the best ability to laugh at ourselves and each other. We know all kinds of song lyrics and movie lines, and will follow up the next person. I really think my family is the funniest on the planet. It has helped my writing to be able to twist humor into just about anything.

Tree said...

Family, I wish everyone had our story of a great family life. It is good to see you back. Have a wonderful day.