Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Perceptional Reasoning . . .


I was in a meeting the other day, and several things came up. Perceptional Reasoning. What is that all about any how. Can a person be summed up into categories? Are we essentially a measurement on a test of some sort? Who are we as people? It is all what we do to make money? Does that give us our value? How about I.Q. - does that determine who we are as humans? Is it our ability to interact with other humans? I have heard that we are all unique. How do we account for these uniqueness? Are we destined to be placed into a category established by who knows?
You are beautiful. Just as you are. A living, growing, interacting human. You were created by a loving God. I believe this fully. I know that life is difficult and for many it has be down right Hell. I know that you man not believe that there is a God or a reason to look to him for any reason because of the hand that life has dealt you. I do not know all story's, this is true. I do know that God is love. He is the essence of love. His desire is for us to find in Him rest and hope. I do not know where you are presently. I know that I am learning that it is OK to Be me. It is OK to love me as I am, as God loves me - Fully. That does not mean I am perfect. I am not perfect, and there is no human on earth that is perfect, and that is OK. I am Me. I am a good Me, actually I am the only me alive on earth. I am the only me that will ever be. So are you. You are YOU. You are the only you, and the best you that there will ever be. Now does that mean we do not need to learn and grow and change and become and develop?? No, we must continue to strive to grow and learn and influence and love and encourage and exist. I know this thing has taken a slight philosophical twist. I know that I am created by a loving God. I know he has allowed the experience in my life both good and bad to mold me and teach me. I know God desires my attention and attentiveness. As I seek to follow him, I do not want to follow a "religion" set up by men, in order to impress men. I want to walk with God as some of the people of the Old testament did. I want to learn from God and embrace the truth of his love. I agree that this is more than just philosophy. It is a quest to understand life. A desire to know me and to be the best me that I can be. Thank you for taking the time to read my brain dump. I am thinking about you today. Have a wonderful day. Know that You are beautiful just as you are and that God Loves you completely now as you are faults and all. God is good like that. Peace

3 comments:

Samantha said...

You know what I want to do? I want to stick a little piece of paper that reads "You are beautiful" on every bathroom mirror at school. I already have on on my mirror. Hmmm.

Tree said...

that is so cool. I found this photo, and thought it was great. did you make the one on your mirror?? see ya.

Samantha said...

yeah, it's just a piece of paper though...