Sunday, November 4, 2007

Day Light savings what ? ? ?



So - exactly what is up with all this daylight savings time thing? I just don't get it. What kind of daylight are they saving and who are we saving it for?? I feel like I actually lost some daylight today. It got dark at 6 PM, What's up with that? Who moved my light? I love going to work in the dark. I love having a longer evening with light. Can you tell me what you think about it? Are you in favor? or Are you at a loss like myself? I do not mind the colder weather of the north, but I feel like I lost an hour of daylight. OK, I may be back to blog more later but that is all for now. Have fun, keep smiling and share a dance with a friend. Life is Good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always thought DST was pointless. It's supposed to in some way save our energy resources, but I don't see how. I mean, the sun will still shine the same number of hours whether you change the clock or not. It's still going to be frickin freezing, Mr. Bigglesworth, and I will have to run my heater the same number of hours every day. Whatever.