Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Vote - - -


Today was the day to vote here in my little town outside a big town. Can you believe we were voting on three unopposed members for city council, and one unopposed Mayor, and yes, the ability to pay more in taxes to build a new library. I am just now beginning to use our library. My family has been young, but now my children are getting older and more independent. I am excited about their growth. I am going to journal while I am there today with my children. We are going to give my wife a time alone, to relax and rest. I hope your day is going well. Have fun.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Yay voting day, no school! I hope the library thing passes. Why was nobody running against the city council people and the mayor. Surely someone thinks that they could do a better job?

Tree said...

You know Samantha, I do not know. I told my wife, maybe I should have run for council. But I did not. Can you believe I actually voted, and I did fill in one mayor, and three Council bubbles. That is all there was. The Library did make it. I wonder how long it will be till the new library is ready? Have fun.