Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Only one more . . . then I will be satisfied?


Why do I eat more than I need to eat? I like to eat, but I hate being stuffed. You ever been there? Food is good, but too much of a good thing is a bummer. How bout you, have you ever had an Oreo Cookie?? Who has not had one, but I mean, have you had several. The first one tastes the best, then the rest are just stuffing. I know it sounds crazy, but I long to be in control of the amount I eat. I am convinced that if I ate smaller portions I would enjoy my meals and life more, not to mention my waist line would begin to shrink. My wife made Mexican tonight. It was tasty.
My daughter had her first real practice with Winter Guard tonight. I am excited for her. She is growing up so fast. I am not sure if I am ready to be parent to a teenage daughter. I do not have the choice to be ready, it is happening as we speak. I am blessed to be a parent. I am blessed to have a girl and two boys. It is an amazing thing. I love my kids - they are great. My oldest son is in a city drama team. He has practice tonight. I decided to come to the Library again. Two nights in a row. It is nice to be here alone tonight. My wife and youngest son are at home relaxing, I hope. I have to pick my kids up at nine pm. It will be all good. If you come here to read this, know that I am thankful, and that I am praying for you today. Well, I am going to hit the road. Have a great day. I may post again, but I am not sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there with the food thing. My family uses food to celebrate and socialize so I always have that connection. What to do? I don't know.
I enjoy your blog. It is nice to hear a real voice out there and know it is not someone tryng to be something they are not!

Tree said...

Krista, Thank you for your kind words. I do not know how this thing works. I am new to it. I have been to your blog, your baby is cute. Have a wonderful day.

Samantha said...

You know you're addicted to blogging when you blog from the library! Giggle. I've blogged from the library more than I care to admit.

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.