Thursday, November 1, 2007

Whats with the name ? ? ?


Today . . . I am on Blogger. What do you know about that. I created a blog space, and you may want to know about the name. Well, I love soul intimacy issues. I also love Balloons. I wanted something all my own, so I put them together. Hence SoullooN. I hope this is fun. I have a friend who encouraged me to blog. I have enjoyed getting to know this person. I am blessed in many ways in life. For that I am most thankful.

Let me explain a little. I have been putting my raw thought into journals much of my life. I love to take one of my pens (i have a pen fetish) and my journal and let my soul flow onto the page. I am trying this as a new point of contact with others who engage in similar activity. The Balloon thing, well that is a long story for me. When I was little, I was scared to death of balloons, not so much the balloon, but the potential pop of the balloon. I think I was teased or something when I was young. Somewhere along the way I began to enjoy the attitude that balloons bring to life. (A point of note needs to be made - I do not care much for the Mylar things, Balloons have to be latex) Most people are not sad when they receive a balloon. So, I love to have balloons around, they encourage a happy environment. “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon!” - Winnie the Pooh That is one of my favorite quotes. Well, how bout you?, even if the first thing you like to do it pop a balloon for those moments you have cheer. You can share a big bright helium balloon with me any time, I will not refuse it. OK, this is my first blog. I will see you here again in the near future.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Congratulations on your new, shiny, balloon filled blog...I need a synonym for filled that starts with a b so that I can have my alleteration. Always avoid alleteration.