Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving Lifestyle . . .


Yesterday, I was challenged to not only celebrate Thanksgiving as a holiday, but to entertain the thanksgiving lifestyle. A daily attitude of gratitude. I have so much to be thankful for. I was also given the challenge to list 1000 things to be thankful for. I have never made that list. I may try between today and Thursday. How about you? What are you thankful for? I wish I could report to you that I was the most thankful man that ever lived yesterday, but for some reason I was grouchy. It just doesn't make sense to be so blessed and so angry at the same time. I could not fully put my finger on my frustration. It may have been too many goals for such a short day. My family jumped in and helped out with all the work. I am thankful for their help, I could not have done it without them. They are great in spite of my grouchiness.

I did get a Motorcycle ride in at the end of the day. It was COLD out. I do enjoy riding. I am riding my brothers Honda CBR1100. You talk about a fast bike. It is so much fun and sends me down the road at a pace I would never be able go achieve on my own two legs. I tell folks that riding is the best therapy I have ever had in my life. Well, there is so much I would like to write, but I will not at this time. Have a beautiful day. Peace

1 comment:

Samantha said...

wow, thinking of 1000 things to be thankfull for sounds hard...I've been writing all day and I have 13224 words!!
Happy Thanksgiving!