Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wow, People really do read what I write. . .


I love to blog. It is a move of my soul - to my heart - to my head - to my keyboard. I also love to journal, to take a pen and a leather lined book and allow my soul to flow through my pen. It is amazing to be able to be real on a space like this. I know that there is risk here. I am not foolish. I know when you lay your soul bare you are exposed. I only hope that you will be encouraged. I know I am encouraged by the process and the prospect. Many people, especially men, find this avenue of exposure to risky. Often times I have wondered if I am too in touch with my feminine side. Ha Ha. I am a real man. I love being a man. I love my wife she is so incredible. I love my children. I love my friends deeply. I also love to emote. I love to pour out my soul and my heart.
I want to say to those that read my blogs. I pray for you each day. I am a follower of Jesus. I am not a type of "church goer". I have been there, on that type of thing, it does not fit. I am a follower and a seeker of Jesus. It is my prayer that you may find and follow him as well some day. I will not push him on anyone. He never did that while he was here on earth. He invited folks to "Come and follow me". I want to be honest in regard to my love for Jesus. So I pray for you each that your day will go well, that you will enjoy your life, that you will love those you are close to, and that you will grow. I am no super man when it comes to spirit things. I am merely a follower, a learner among learners. I stumble and fall all the time, but I get up and keep going. I have a deep love for people that bubbles deep from my soul.
Well, Class is calling. I hope to continue this thought in the future. If not, I hope you will have a great day. Till next time.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

So true. Your blog is very deep. Great news! I broke 10000!!!!! I'm so hyped!